Welcome to the information center provided by Sager

A forum to discuss certain topics with Sager

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-26 08:01:14

anyway

/bj-upton-jersey-c-32/]

KABUL Blue Jays Jose Bautista Jersey , Feb. 19 (Xinhua)-- Six people had been killed and 10 others injured as a motorbike bomb blast and a gun battle rocked Spin Boldak town in the Taliban former stronghold of southern Kandahar province on Thursday, police said.

"Militants planted the explosive device in a motorcycle and exploded it in the bazaar of Spin Boldak district at 12:45 p.m. local time today injuring two civilians," police spokesman in the province, Zia Durani told Xinhua.

He added that after the blast police rushed to the area to inspect the situation but two militants waiting at the site opened fire, triggering a gun battle.

"The blast and the gun battle claimed six lives including two militants, one police constable and three civilians Blue Jays Joe Carter Jersey ," Durani said.

"Eight more security personnel including three from the national police and five from the Border Police Force sustained injuries in the violent incident," the official added.

Meanwhile, Qari Yusuf Ahmadi, who claims to speak for the Taliban outfit, in contact with media claimed responsibility for the attack, while insisting that the motorbike bomb blast and firefight which lasted for a while had left over two dozen police personnel dead and injured Blue Jays Jason Grilli Jersey , a claim rebuffed by police spokesman Durani as baseless.

Taliban militants fighting the government have intensified activities since NATO-led forces ended their combat mission in Afghanistan in late December 2014 and Afghan security forces assumed full security charges from Jan. 1 this year.

MOSUL, Iraq, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Iraqi paramilitary units of Hashd Shaabi units on Monday freed eight villages from Islamic State (IS) militants on the fourth day of an operation aimed at driving out the extremist militants from the areas near the Iraqi-Syrian border in west of Mosul, the Iraqi military said.

The predominantly Shiite Hashd Shaabi units, backed by the army's helicopters, freed the villages which are scattered in north and south of the IS-held town of al-Qairwan Blue Jays J.A. Happ Jersey , located in the rugged sprawling area southwest of Tal Afar and south of Sinjar, the Hashd Shaabi said in a statement.

In addition, the Hashd Shaabi units entered the village of al-Mabhal in north of al-Qairwan and are now fighting heavy clashes with IS militants holed up in the village, the statement added.

Meanwhile, the clashes continued for the second day at the edge of the nearby village of Tal al-Banat in north of al-Qairwan, where some of IS local leaders are believed to be holed up and using the villagers as human shields Blue Jays Francisco Liriano Jersey , the statement said.

The units are now surrounding the town from three sides, isolating the IS-held town and cutting off its supply routes on the main roads between the town and Tal Afar and Sinjar, the statement said.

The paramilitary units have fought sporadic clashes against IS militants and killed 39 of them, including some suicide bombers, along with destroying four car bombs and seizing three others and defused them before the militants blew them up, it said.

Explosive experts also defused 50 roadside bombs around al-Qairwan town Blue Jays Devon Travis Jersey , in addition to a booby-trapped house in one of the villages, the statement added.

The operation would enable the Hashd Shaabi units to secure the border areas between Iraq and neighboring Syria and cut off the IS supply routes between Mosul and the Syrian city of Raqqa, the capital of IS self-declared caliphate.

The operation came as the Iraqi security forces, backed by anti-IS international coalition, are carrying out a major offensive to dislodge IS militants from their major stronghold in the western side of Mosul in northern Iraq.

Mosul, 400 km north of the Iraqi capital Baghdad Blue Jays Darwin Barney Jersey , has been under IS control since June 2014, when government forces abandoned their weapons and fled, enabling IS militants to take control of parts of Iraq's northern and western regions.

Xi elaborates on inspiration behind Belt and Road Initiative

Xi welcomes world leaders before Leaders' Roundtable Summit at BRF

Leaders take group photo at Belt and Road forum

Xi calls for renewing Silk Road spirit

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

NAIROBI, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Moses Masai, the former world 10 Blue Jays Dalton Pompey Jersey ,000m bronze medallist, said he would skip the Africa Cross Country Championships in Kampala in March so as to run at the Boston Marathon.

After an unspectacular debut of 2:11:00 at last year's Dubai Marathon, the 28-year-old Masai believed he had taken off well from the blocks.

However, he suffered a setback in his second marathon in Frankfurt, where very windy conditions saw him fail to finish.

Now keen to shake off his rust and return to his impervious form, Masai could be set for a breakthrough in the marathon in Boston and a fast finishing time is top on his agenda.

"Time is essential for me. I want run fast and Boston offers the best course for me Blue Jays B.J. Upton Jersey , against some of the biggest names," Masai told Xinhua, Tuesday in Iten.

"I have had some troubles with my tendon and it is now much better. I want to test it on Saturday during the Kenya Police Cross Country Championships in Nairobi and then see how it reacts to different challenges in a competitive meet.

"But I have no intensions of running at the Africa Cross Country Championships in Kampala in March. I will give it a bye and instead focus on getting myself in that prime shape for the battle in Boston streets in April."

That will put him in a coalition course with Tokyo and Chicago Marathon champion Dennis Kimetto, who is managing to become the first man to run under the two hours and three minutes mark.

His training mate, Geoffrey Mutai, the New York Marathon Champion Blue Jays Aaron Sanchez Jersey , holds the f.

2018-04-26 08:01:14

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer